[dropcap]R[/dropcap]emoving makeup is a must before going to bed. Makeup is what makes you look super-gorgeous instantly. Here are some tips to catch the beauty demons off guard. The constant skin exposure to makeup can make your skin dry and dull and make it look lifeless, but with regular daily hygiene, it can be prevented. The only one thing is that you will need to invest a little time and effort even if you are tired or sleepy and not forgetting to remove the makeup before you to bed.
Everyone loves and appreciates a flawless, radiant, healthy & fresh skin. But, not most of us know that going to bed with make-up can be detrimental to the health of our skin. Makeup in the daytime is okay but sleeping with it can act to cause extensive damage and harm to skin cells especially at the night time. Let’s explore the reasons why it is important to remove your make up before heading to bed:
Sometimes no matter we use scrub and lather up but it seems like you can’t get your makeup off. We always want to know the easy and best tips that give best results how to remove makeup with ease. As a fashion blogger photo shoots are a part of my job and love to use different makeup products with all that glamour as a blogger comes a lot of hard work and hectic schedule and trying different cosmetic product skin routine becomes mandatory.
When it comes to skin hygiene, makeup, in particular, the best way is to use high quality make removers. Dermatologist recommends to “apply makeup remover and let it sit and give sometime then rinse it with loop warm water.
- It is known that at the night time, the skin renews and regenerates itself and most importantly the skin cells. When we sleep with our make up on, we prevent the process of skin regenerating that ultimately leads to the dull and dry skin.
- Also, most of the makeup products are made with the use of chemicals and oily substances that can block your skin pores if left unremoved during the night. This frequent and continuous process of not removing the makeup at the night time results in the development and appearance of acne and blackhead pores.
- The chemical substances used in the make-up products and makeup residue can also cause some major skin imperfections and will eventually lead to rough and dry skin if left on the skin for hours and at the night time.
- Further, makeup on the skin at the nighttime (sleeping) can make your skin to appear older because of the dirt and make up that gets trapped in the skin and acts to cause oxidative skin damage which is environmentally induced. This can also lead to the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Although, it cannot be said that sleeping with makeup can cause skin infection. But it can certainly do so if you already have skin abrasion or an already developed acne or a pimple on your skin.
Here are some recommendations for a good makeup removers :
This review has been a long time I have tried countless different products and BiodermaSensibio H2O It’s the most gentle cleanser and most effective in removing all kinds of impurities
- An efficacious micellar cleanser with a soap-free, physiological pH formula
- Helps gently cleanse & remove face & eye makeup, including water-resistant ones
- Contains micelles that effectively micro-emulsify impurities while preserving a balance of skin
- Blended with soothing & decongesting active ingredients to prevent feelings of irritation
- Be it our stressful lifestyle or exposure to pollution, our skin is constantly under threat
- Before we know, our skin has lost its natural glow. Kaya’s Daily Care product range nourishes the skin, keeping it soft, smooth and healthy
- Hydra-Cleanse Makeup Remover is designed to effectively remove regular, water-proof and long-lasting, without the use of water
- This 3-in-1 alcohol-free formula is gentle on skin, lips, and eyes. It retains the moisture and natural pH of skin
- Just one swipe with the power of magnetic Micellar
- For the 1st time, Garnier combined its Micellar technology with nourishing argan oil. The Micelles capture and lift away residue like a magnet, while the oils dissolve traces of makeup and nourishes the skin
- Result skin is perfectly clean, nourished and comfortable
- Directions shake well before use
- Apply onto face, eyes, and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing
By keeping all the above-mentioned factors and much more, the importance and requirement to remove makeup before going to bed can’t be neglected. Therefore, it is always recommended to keep the face clean and moisturize your skin before sleeping.
You can find all above-listed products on Amazon with great price benefits than in the local stores. Click on the link and enjoy shopping!!
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to share it with your friends and family.
Stay connected with Instagram & Facebook for daily updates.
Until Next time!!